Get involved in Millom local
Last updated at 16:07, Tuesday, 08 November 2011
WELCOME to Millom Local; a new website being run by local people to keep natives and visitors alike in touch with events and opportunities in the town.
Our aim is to become a platform for arts and social groups. Anyone with something to shout about is welcome to get involved and use the site to promote their group.
Of course, that's not to mention the groups and organisations that get together every week or the many events and meetings that take place.
Help keep the community in the loop by sharing what you know about the town with others through the Millom Local website - brought to you by the North West Evening Mail. It doesn't cost anything to post information - or even your opinion - on the site.
To find our more information call reporter Will Metcalfe on 01229 771898 or use the email form below.
First published at 09:51, Tuesday, 07 April 2009
Published by http://www.millomlocal.co.uk
More Millom news
Evening Mail homepage
- Millom man grew £25k of drug at home
- THE SOUTH COPELAND PARTNERSHIP OF PARISH COUNCILS
- Treat for budding Millom acrobats
- Patrols to hound dog owners about fouling
- Cockermouth School’s new assistant head
- A Radical Budget? Never had a dream come true! (5 comments)
- Woman trapped as car flips onto roof on Cumbrian street
- Woman overturns car in Cumbrian supermarket car park
- SOUTH COPELAND TOURISM GROUP EVENTS 2013
- Added spice as Furness face Eccles
- Teen hurt as mob chases man in Millom shop
- Millom killer inquest - shock twist
- Fatal drug mix was accident
- Husband immortalised after wife wins Evening Mail competition
- THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION - MILLOM BRANCH
- Boy, 16, grew cannabis plant
- New £1m fire station to open in Cumbria village this year
- Tributes to Millom dad found hanged (3 comments)
- M6 standstill in Cumbria after lorry crash
- Horror smash shuts A590
Go green 36
The Barber's Shop
Choosing a primary school
Kendall Brothers Ltd