ELECTRIC barriers installed on a public right of way have sparked outrage among residents who fear it could prevent access for drivers and walkers.
- Prospect of Cumbria support in Tour of Britain inspires Millom cyclist
- Police investigate Millom burglary
- Cumbria woman rescued from mud in Haverigg (1 comment)
- Temporary fix for closed Millom tip (1 comment)
- Guests have a ball raising £2.5k for Millom mayor’s charities
- Firm’s upgrade pledge after sale of Cumbria holiday park
- Millom recycling centre closed for "urgent works" (2 comments)
Are you passionate about Millom?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need to relax - try one of these sessions
THIS IS YOUR LOCAL CALENDAR
THE FRIENDS OF MILLOM PARK SEEK PUBLIC SUPPORT TO INSTALL A BANDSTAND IN MILLOM PARK NEAR THE FOOTPATH AT THE TOP OF THE PARK BEHIND THE MULTI USE GAMES AREA (TENNIS COURT)
Welcome to Millom Local, a website dedicated purely to the town of Millom.
This website gives YOU the chance to put on your reporter’s cap and tell your own stories.
Add to the site and let people know what is going on in YOUR own words.
If you want to get involved with the website, ring Millom reporter Will Metcalfe on 01229 719682 or click here to send an email.
Click on the heading for a full list of councillors and useful information about Millom Town Council including contact information.
Brian Crawford is Millomlocal's new Correspondent
DANCE DATES FOR 2110
The Friends aim to protect and enhance the natural and historic interest of the Nature Reserve, on the site of the former Millom Ironworks, and provide a place of peaceful enjoyment and learning for local people and for visitors.
Evening Mail homepage
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school