SEVERAL roads are closed in the Copeland area after heavy snowfall this morning and freezing temperatures forecast for weekend. (2 comments)
- Millom man tells how he is battling cancer for the FOURTH time
- Millom man found topless and in possession of cocaine (3 comments)
- Cumbria quarry extension plans approved
- Olympic star joins Millom school’s celebration of achievement
- Terror jet trip Cumbria family aim to get on a plane in 2015
- Millom man airlifted to hospital after heart attack
- Parents of Millom boy unable to drink water start £20k charity drive (1 comment)
Are you passionate about Millom?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
Do you need to relax - try one of these sessions
THIS IS YOUR LOCAL CALENDAR
THE FRIENDS OF MILLOM PARK SEEK PUBLIC SUPPORT TO INSTALL A BANDSTAND IN MILLOM PARK NEAR THE FOOTPATH AT THE TOP OF THE PARK BEHIND THE MULTI USE GAMES AREA (TENNIS COURT)
Welcome to Millom Local, a website dedicated purely to the town of Millom.
This website gives YOU the chance to put on your reporter’s cap and tell your own stories.
Add to the site and let people know what is going on in YOUR own words.
If you want to get involved with the website, ring Millom reporter Will Metcalfe on 01229 719682 or click here to send an email.
Click on the heading for a full list of councillors and useful information about Millom Town Council including contact information.
Brian Crawford is Millomlocal's new Correspondent
DANCE DATES FOR 2110
The Friends aim to protect and enhance the natural and historic interest of the Nature Reserve, on the site of the former Millom Ironworks, and provide a place of peaceful enjoyment and learning for local people and for visitors.
Evening Mail homepage
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life