AN “oddball” stalker from Millom has launched a bid to overturn his sentence from behind bars.
- New boat marks new chapter for Cumbria village’s lifesaving team
- Beth Tweddle inspires new generation of gymnasts in Millom
- School in Millom given permission to build new classroom
- Water giant admits sewage discharges in South Cumbria
- Election winner reveals hope for future of Cumbria healthcare
- Deal signals next step for new nuclear power station in Cumbria
- Calls for PCSO patrol to tackle Millom dog menace
Are you passionate about Millom?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need to relax - try one of these sessions
THIS IS YOUR LOCAL CALENDAR
THE FRIENDS OF MILLOM PARK SEEK PUBLIC SUPPORT TO INSTALL A BANDSTAND IN MILLOM PARK NEAR THE FOOTPATH AT THE TOP OF THE PARK BEHIND THE MULTI USE GAMES AREA (TENNIS COURT)
Welcome to Millom Local, a website dedicated purely to the town of Millom.
This website gives YOU the chance to put on your reporter’s cap and tell your own stories.
Add to the site and let people know what is going on in YOUR own words.
If you want to get involved with the website, ring Millom reporter Will Metcalfe on 01229 719682 or click here to send an email.
Click on the heading for a full list of councillors and useful information about Millom Town Council including contact information.
Brian Crawford is Millomlocal's new Correspondent
DANCE DATES FOR 2110
The Friends aim to protect and enhance the natural and historic interest of the Nature Reserve, on the site of the former Millom Ironworks, and provide a place of peaceful enjoyment and learning for local people and for visitors.
Evening Mail homepage
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans