A MUSIC therapy session for people living with dementia took place for the first time in Millom on Tuesday.
- Last respects paid to Millom poppymaker Mary
- Father of Millom boy unable to drink water completes 97-mile charity trek
- Power tools and bike stolen in Millom burglary
- Police investigate Millom assault
- £7,500 pledge to help make Millom ‘danger’ park fit for purpose
- Hundreds lap up Millom Infant School summer entertainment
- Millom Post Office will be closed for up to three weeks during revamp
Are you passionate about Millom?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com
Do you need to relax - try one of these sessions
THIS IS YOUR LOCAL CALENDAR
THE FRIENDS OF MILLOM PARK SEEK PUBLIC SUPPORT TO INSTALL A BANDSTAND IN MILLOM PARK NEAR THE FOOTPATH AT THE TOP OF THE PARK BEHIND THE MULTI USE GAMES AREA (TENNIS COURT)
Welcome to Millom Local, a website dedicated purely to the town of Millom.
This website gives YOU the chance to put on your reporter’s cap and tell your own stories.
Add to the site and let people know what is going on in YOUR own words.
If you want to get involved with the website, ring Millom reporter Will Metcalfe on 01229 719682 or click here to send an email.
Click on the heading for a full list of councillors and useful information about Millom Town Council including contact information.
Brian Crawford is Millomlocal's new Correspondent
DANCE DATES FOR 2110
The Friends aim to protect and enhance the natural and historic interest of the Nature Reserve, on the site of the former Millom Ironworks, and provide a place of peaceful enjoyment and learning for local people and for visitors.
Evening Mail homepage
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22