COUPLE WANTING HELP TO PROVIDE EQUIPMENT FOR DAUGHTER.
Lisa & Jake Penrith of Grammers Croft Millom are wanting help to prove special toys to make life a little easier for their daughter..
The SCDG have applied to the Sellafield Snowball Charity for £2,000 to buy a special trike to present to "Stepping Stones Day Nursery" where Natasha Penrith attends, and they can loan it out the Lisa & Jake Penrith.
Walks and shopping trips will be just that bit more enjoyable for both Natasha and her mam & dad
We also applied for a "Wet Room" for a Millom resident and after being interviewed, this is now being ready to install
Published: February 2, 2013
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Evening Mail homepage
- Welcome to My Millom...
- MILLOM AMATEUR FOOTBALL CLUB
- Millom brothers cleared of neglecting mother (1 comment)
- Power tools and bike stolen in Millom burglary
- Man left with cuts and bruises after assault in Millom
- THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION - MILLOM BRANCH
- MILLOM CRICKET CLUB
- Call for public meeting in Millom about electric barriers (5 comments)
- Why I love Millom
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22